Saturday, April 25, 2009

Oh buddy

So yeah, this past week has been just crazy!! So lets start with my journey to the Tri-Cities! I now love my parents to death for getting me the hell out of that place. It sucked!! It was great to see Crossy again, and two places I used to live, but well other than that.... boo ha ha ha.

Then I went to Portland to look at a gym, that the owner, David, wanted me to check out and see if I might be interested helping out there. Honestly, I didn't think that I would really care for Portland (being the kind of person that absolutly loves Seattle), but wow! I loved the gym, I loved Portland, David and Jason were very nice and hospitable. Above all I had the best doughnut of my life (yes I am a fat kid at heart). It was from Voodoo Doughnuts, and it was an applefitter (sp?), and it had chocolate and penutbutter all over it. WOW!

It is crazy, because I have had my tickets for Europe for months, and for whatever reason, it hasn't felt real (still kind of doesn't) until this week when I have been figuring out times that I am going to intercept Jasmine and Eva in Berlin. Six a.m. will be interesting in Berlin since that is when I need to meet them at the trainstation to head to Prauge.

Last night I got to go over to Chad and Michelle's and play rockband and drink Gin and Tonics :). It was quite great! And I am really going to miss them after I am gone, they have become my favorite cheer parents.

Anyways, I really should go do something productive with my time, like go to lunch (since I am at work) and stop by and start my stunting clinic. So till next time, stay classy!! Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment