Monday, May 25, 2009

Boo to today....

Well ok, today i did everything I needed to do...... got up at 5:30 am, got checked out and got to the train station nice and early.... oh but what happens, the one train that has ever run late that I have caught, just happens to be so late that i miss my connecting train in Bucheresti. And the fun part is that to the place I am going, only two trains leave a day, one at 11:30am and one at 8:04pm.... My train rolled in at 11:45 almost an hour late. And really no one here gives a rats ass if you miss your connecting train or not. So here I am suck in the stratigic ass hole of the world and is really hot here..... oh well I only have 4 more hours to kill... So maybe I will go find some food and lay around in the super creapy train station. Can't wait to get to bulgaria....

1 comment:

  1. Still having a blast?? I'm working full time now (and haven't blogged since Christmas I think) and working full-time kind of sucks! Must... live... vicariously... ;)

    ReplyDelete