Thursday, May 14, 2009

A quick shot from Bratislava

Ok so I don't have a ton of time, since I have been using the computer quite a bit trying to get my trip all planned for tomorrow in booking my train tickets and hostel (since this area wasn't covered by the pass I had to pay my own train tickets and book them in advance).

Anyways, I spent two days in Vienna.... the trip there rather sucked, because I missed the train and had to wait 3 hours for the next one, so instead of getting to Vienna from Prague at 8 (which is late anyways) I got in at 11pm. To add fun on top of it all I got lost and ended up in the red light district. Let me tell you how great that feeling is..... hookers yelling at you in German and all you want to do is lay down lol.

But the city was beautiful and I will have another post most likely tomorrow with a run down of Vienna and Bratislava in it complete with a couple pictures. But it is time for me to get running so people don't get angry at me. Till then!

1 comment:

  1. your little bro would like to hear something personal he checks your blog a couple times a day.

    ReplyDelete